Forbes Healthcare Summit 2020
For the first time, and quite expectedly, Forbes has announced a virtual event on December 2nd and 3rd for their ninth-annual Healthcare Summit. This year, the whole focus of this summit, which Forbes has claimed to be the most influential one, will be on putting patients first with high-tech and high-value healthcare.
Participants will hear from the CEOs from topmost health insurance companies like:
- UnitedHealth Group – One of the largest in the nation
- Roche Group – World’s largest biotech company
- Abbott – one of the largest diagnostic companies
- McKesson – nation’s largest vaccine distributor
- Vanguard – one of the largest investment companies
“While the impact of the global health pandemic has created a series of challenges the healthcare industry has also experienced unprecedented opportunities to innovate, collaborate and invest in technology and breakthrough medicine that will create a more promising future,” said Steve Forbes, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, Forbes.